Web Service Developer
We’re seeking a talented Web Service Developer with a deep understanding of a variety of programming languages—and one who is open to learning new technologies once hired. The Web Service Developer will play a key role in growing our service offering and helping our clients achieve their business goals through best-in-class technology solutions. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter who is able to demonstrate fluency in the required programming languages, and provide a portfolio of projects that demonstrates his or her range of development capabilities.
• Computer engineering or computer science background with a design focus
• Fluency in at least one of the following: Java, PHP, Python (In addition to C#)
• Ability to set up compiler chains on Linux and Windows and compile downloaded libraries using C/C++.
• Experience with at least one of the following: T-SQL, PL/SQL, MySQL or Postgres (MySQL preferred)
• Basic familiarity with Bash scripting
• Willingness to learn new technologies and the drive to find new solutions
• Experience with key value stores, Hadoop and other cluster technologies
• Experience with Linux, Apache and Mono on Linux
• Entity Framework (Code First, EF6)
• Load balancing and web server farms
• Experience with AWS, Azure or other cloud hosting platforms
• Server administration and configuration (Linux, Windows)
• DNS configuration
• Mobile device development experience (Xamarin or Native Development in IOS and Android)